woensdag 5 maart 2014

Explosion of Inspiration at Heartfelt Creations :)

This time I wanted to honor my fellow Design Team members at Heartfelt Creations. 
They all make so many stunning projects!!









Products Used:
HCPC 3551 Holly Berry PreCut Set
HCD 738 Ornamental Add On Die
HCD 726 Delicate Asters Die
HCPC 3494 Delicate Asters PreCut Set
HCDP1 240 Raindrops on Roses Paper Collection
HCD 743 Raindrops on Roses Die
HCPC 3587 Raindrops on Roses Window PreCut Set
HCPC 3584 Lady Rosalie PreCut Set
HCD 742 Majestic Blooms Die
HCPC 3578 Majestic Morning Background PreCut Set

Project Instructions:
Other Products: Brown and creme cardstock, vintage photo distress ink, hot glue gun, flatback acryl hearts, lace, bandage, black memento ink, glue.

Delicate Asters Exploding Box Instructions: You can follow these instructions to make your own beautiful exploding box. I had found another tutorial but can not remember where. Of course you can choose how big or small you want your exploding box to be. This is a link for those who like inches better. Before I layered and glued the 3 cross shapes I decorated them first on all sides with the Raindrops on Roses Paper Collection, and of course you should know by now I inked all the edges with vintage photo distress ink. For decoration you can use of course all kind of images, stamps and/or photos, I wanted to surprise my DT members with their photos in this exploding box. I added some bandage underneath the photos and yes I even inked all the edges of the photos. For the corners, I cut the doily from the Raindrops on Roses Die and cut it in 4 parts and placed them in the corners. For the center of the box, I used the Lady Rosalie PreCut Set. Add a flatback acryl heart in each corner for the finishing touch. The lid has been decorated with lace, a die cut with text from the Raindrops on Roses Paper Collection and flowers made with the Delicate Asters Die and Delicate Asters PreCut Set. The leaves are from the Ornamental Add On Die and the Holly Berry PreCut Set.

4 opmerkingen:

Wat leuk dat jullie mijn blog bezoeken.
Ik ben altijd blij om jullie leuke reacties te lezen.:)

Lieve groetjes Sandra ( Mystique-)