donderdag 7 augustus 2014

Design Team Call Heartfelt Creations

Greetings everyone :))

for those who visit my blog with pleasure and enjoys the creations I make I have an urgent request:)

could you all please vote for me (Sandra ten Wolde) at the Heartfelt Creations blog?I really enjoy being part of the team and ofcourse I really want to stay for another term :)))))

Vote for your Favorite Designers: When we announce a new design team call that also means that we have a tough time deciding which of the current designers continue on the HC design team. We are giving you the opportunity to get involved and vote for 5 or more of your current favorite design team members. You can CLICK HERE and submit your vote. When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 HC Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on August 29th, 2014.

thank you in advance!! I would really really appreciate your vote !  :))

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Wat leuk dat jullie mijn blog bezoeken.
Ik ben altijd blij om jullie leuke reacties te lezen.:)

Lieve groetjes Sandra ( Mystique-)