woensdag 17 september 2014

Another Sunny DT project for Heartfelt Creations this week :))

I had a lot of fun creating this easel card :D









Project Instructions:
Sunflower Birthday Presents Card

Other Products: Vintage photo distress ink, brown cs, glue, hot glue gun, black memento ink, bandage, lace, rhinestones, pearlstring, ribbon, emboss and frantage powder, heat gun, 3d foam pads.

Instructions: This time I have created a lovely "presents card". The idea came from this Dutch site here. I know the sizes are in centimeters, but you can save the templates to your computer and just print them out in any size you want. It is nothing more than a basic easel card. I made the easel cards from brown cardstock and decorated with the beautiful Classic Sunflower Collection papers. The little presents were also made from brown cardstock and decorated with the design paper. I have glued the present that is on top of the card otherwise it might fall off:) and keep in mind you cannot fold this card.

Once you have adhered the design paper, you can start decorating your card, glue the presents where ever you want them. I used some die cuts and adhered them with tiny foam pads to create some depth. The little butterfly on the right has been cut out from the design paper. On the yellow sunflower I used a little bit of viva 3d paint stamp (hey I just bought it last week so I am carefully starting to play with it:)).

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is absolutely stunning I shall definitely try something similar for a Christmas card/Gift thank you so much for sharing.

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love what you did! Those little presents just set it off. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Wat leuk dat jullie mijn blog bezoeken.
Ik ben altijd blij om jullie leuke reacties te lezen.:)

Lieve groetjes Sandra ( Mystique-)