woensdag 8 oktober 2014

New Collection All Geared Up is here! :))

I just love this new collection from Heartfelt Creations since I adore to make vintage and steampunk projects. This collection is perfect in any way :))

Here's my DT card for this week:





Project Instructions:
Metallic Nuts And Bolts
Other Products: Vintage photo distress ink, dark and light brown cs, glue, hot glue gun, heat gun, 3d foam pads.

Instructions: Create a base card 5" x 9" from dark brown cardstock. Cut a smaller piece of the Geared Up Paper Collection, distress and ink the edges with vintage photo distress ink. Cut a triangle from light brown cardstock and ink the edges. Cut a somewhat smaller triangle from the Geared Up Paper Collection and distress and ink the edges. To create the metallic, look I used self adhesive aluminum tape on cardstock then I die cut several cogs and the chains from the All Geared Up Die. I used several colors from the viva 3d stamp to create that old rusty look. I just used my fingers to smear the dies. I did the same thing for the tag on the left. The chains were put together by making a small cut and then glued them. Now you can adhere everything to your card. For the old effect I also smeared some rusty viva 3d stamp on several spots.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Sandra, the metallic accents on this card are fabulous! Wow!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. love how you made it look so realistic, truly looks like metal, lovely use of the chain die too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Wat leuk dat jullie mijn blog bezoeken.
Ik ben altijd blij om jullie leuke reacties te lezen.:)

Lieve groetjes Sandra ( Mystique-)